1. What are the CEA’s?
The CEA’s are an award program designed to recognize outstanding achievement in recruitment advertising and marketing.
2. Who can enter?
Any organization or advertising agency involved in recruitment advertising.
3. Can we register different offices/locations within our company separately?
Yes. Each registrant will have a ID, password, separate contact person and address.
4. What types of ads are eligible for entry?
Any recruitment ad published between June 1, 2010 and May 31, 2011 that fits the category/subcategory criteria. Sorry, no spec ads, or ads that almost ran, no matter how brilliant. (Must provide information on when/where ad ran) Co-op ads are not accepted.
5. Is there a limit to the number of entries any individual or organization can submit?
6. Can one entry be submitted in multiple categories?
7. Where can I find a complete list of categories and what is included in each category?
Click here for a complete list of categories, sub-categories and descriptions.
8. How do I submit an entry?
Click here to access the automated entry system on the CEA 2011 web site. As part of the entry process, you will upload a copy of your ad to the CEA 2011 web site so that the judges can view your entry directly from the site. Supported formats are JPG, GIF or PDF; for Audio, MP3, and for Video, MPG, MOV, WMV, RM.
9. How do you submit online media, such as a website?
When you are submitting any item with a URL, enter the URL of your media in the URL field. Then you can attach up to six screen shots of web pages.
10. Will all entries be judged from the uploaded files? What about giveaways and multi-page brochures which are difficult to view from a computer screen?
Yes, please upload all files online with your application. If you would still like submit physical copies, please send entries with registration form to:
ERE Media, Inc.
Attn: Awards Submission
18 Baron Road
Franklin, MA 02038
11. How do I submit a campaign that includes several types of media?
We have included a sub-category within each category for campaigns. You have three options: submit a campaign as an entry, submit each component of a campaign as a separate entry or both.
12. What is the CEA entry fee?
The cost is $125 per entry.
13. What are the forms of payment?
We accept credit card payments directly online, or you may send a check or money order by mail to:
ERE Media, Inc.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
580 Broadway, Suite 304
New York, NY 10012
14. What is the deadline for entry?
All entries, forms, materials, and fees must be received by June 24, 2011.
15. How are the entries judged?
Each entry is judged by a panel of the finest creative and professional talent from across the country. Each judge independently scores an entry based upon specific criteria for the category. The automated entry system tallies and averages the scores to select the winner in each category. Judges do not know who submitted the entries they are judging.
16. How are the winning entries awarded?
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place awards are given for each subcategory. Grand Prize awards are given for each category and the Dansker Award is given for the Best in Show.
17. How will the winners be notified?
Stay tuned for more information regarding the announcement of the winners.
All trophies are shipped directly to the winners the day after the winners are announced.
18. Can we obtain additional trophies for all contributors?
Yes, additional trophies may be purchased at http://www.ceawards.com.
For additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org